If you also want to Auto Delete Google Location History Tracking Data? then today we will provide you the information on this subject.
Do you also use Google Maps? if yes then our article today is especially for you. The Google Maps app tracks your every move. The app also provides you with real-time traffic update information by storing data. User location is the most important of the data collected by Google. If you also want Google to automatically delete your location history, then today we will provide you the information on this subject.
Google currently offers two options to delete location history. If you select the first option, Google will automatically delete the remaining history after keeping 3 months of history and 18 months in the second option. If you are curious to know how the location history will be automatically deleted, then let us provide you with detailed information about this subject.
Also Read How To Scan Malware In Windows 10
Steps To Auto Delete Google Location History
1) First of all, open the Google Maps app on your smartphone.
2) Click on the three-dot menu icon appearing on the left side of the app.
3) Here you will get the option of your timeline, click on it.
4) After this your timeline will open, here you have to click on the three-dot menu on the right and up.
5) After clicking on the three-dot menu, the settings and privacy options will be found here.
6) Scroll and go to location settings.
7) Here you will automatically get the delete location history option.
8) After clicking on this option, you will see three options. History will not be deleted until you manually delete the first option, the second option will be data for 18 months and the third option for 3 months.
9) After choosing any of the three options mentioned above, on your screen you will get information about the option that you have selected, below you will get the option to confirm and cancel.